Thread: Ti bor CL Spring Creek w/ 2 extra spools and Tibor CL Tail Water

Threaded View

1. Default Ti bor CL Spring Creek w/ 2 extra spools and Tibor CL Tail Water

For sale:

Tibor CL Spring Creek reel in forest green color. Used twice in fresh water. Comes complete with box, paperwork, unfilled warranty card, Tibor green neoprene pouch. Retails $365, I'll take $250.

Tibor CL Spring Creek spool in forest green color. Never used. Comes with black no-name neoprene pouch. If it had the box and all the paperwork (which it doesn't), it would retail at $175. I'll take $100.

Tibor CL Spring Creek spool in gold color. Never used. Comes with black no-name neoprene pouch. If it had the box and all the paperwork (which it doesn't), it would retail at $175. I'll take $100. Although the color contrasts with the reel I'm selling, it is a very attractive contrast and looks great attached to the green reel.

Tibor CL Tail Water reel in forest green color. Used four times in fresh water. Comes complete with box, paperwork, unfilled warranty card, Tibor green neoprene pouch. Retails $382, I'll take $260.

If one buyer buys everything and I ship to a single address, I'll take $625 for the lot. All prices include shipping by Priority Mail. I take PayPal, check or money order and will allow 3-day inspection if buyer pays return shipping.

steve.kartalia@gmail.com

Steve Kartalia

Reel info and specs here: http://www.tiborreel.com/light_sizes.html
    Last edited by fishnbrew; 04-20-2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: link to reel specs