+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mail problems

Default mail problems

don't know what i am doing wrong here? i get a message that my inbox is too full to view new message. so i guess i screwed it up somehow. i deleted everything, but i still get same message inbox is too full to view new messages?
    hey i bought a vice the other and just wanted him to know that i will be sending M\O on tuesday after easter, happy easter wish i could go after some steelhead sunday but got to be with one family then the other

Did you try signing off of FAOL, then re-booting your computer, then signing back on to FAOL? That's where I would start.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

I havent received a Email/PM in YEARS. I can send them from this acccount, but I cant recieve.

Arrow Dub ...

Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    I havent received a Email/PM in YEARS. I can send them from this acccount, but I cant recieve.
    ... I left you a "Visitor Message" as follows -

DUB -

Noted your comment about not being able to get PMs. Sent you one as a test and apparently it hasn't been "rejected" by the system, nor have you received it ??

I thought there might be a "systems" answer. If you go to your Profile, go to Private Messages, go to My Settings, go to My Account, and go to General Settings under My Account, then go to Private Messaging, you will find an option to receive or not receive PMs. That may well hold the answer to your dilema.

Thought I would post it here in case you don't check for Visit Messages and for others who might have the same problem. Don't know if it is the answer, for sure, but it is worth a try, just to get rid of that

John
    The fish are always right.

John, I got both Visitor messages and Notifications aswell. I just dont get PM's. Thanks for trying.

To answer your question. No, I dont have any connection to the University of Notre Dame. I have two much older sisters (9 and 10 years older). They and their husbands graduated from Brigham Young University. I didnt much care for the husbands, so I picked the one team to cheer for that would seriously irritate them. NOTRE DAME! I have been a ND football fan since. It's been tough the past 15 years as the team can't get their act together.

Last summer I was floating the Roaring Fork river with my ND hat on as usual. A guide had his client in the front of his drift boat. The client was throwing streamers to the bank. As they passed by me, I asked how the fishing was. The client presented me with his middle finger. and dropped an F Bomb. "blank NOTRE DAME!" That took me by surprise. Then I noticed. He was wearing a Michigan hat! Those Wolverines. What are you gonna do with em?

Once again, thank you for trying to PM me.
    Last edited by DUB; 04-09-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Did you clear out your "Sent" folder as well? If you have too many sent PM's that could take up all the room even if your inbox is cleared.

Steve

Theres 2 messages in it.

+ Reply to Thread