+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not FF: But for those of you who enjoy golf and love getting around in a golf cart

Default Not FF: But for those of you who enjoy golf and love getting around in a golf cart

These are not the golf carts my grandfather rode around in.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Qrpq5A-KAoA
    Trout don't speak Latin.

One of my best friends retired to The Villages, he has a plain body on his car but it will run about 30 mph. He has an acquaintence who soups up the carts. They run radar and give tickets on the cart paths. There are about 80,000 retired citizen there now with a final build out of 100K planned. My friend plays softball twice a week, golfs two or three times a week and plays picketball a couple of time a week. He dropped from 145 to 141 lbs. when he first moved down there.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jesse View Post
    One of my best friends retired to The Villages, he has a plain body on his car but it will run about 30 mph. He has an acquaintence who soups up the carts. They run radar and give tickets on the cart paths. There are about 80,000 retired citizen there now with a final build out of 100K planned. My friend plays softball twice a week, golfs two or three times a week and plays picketball a couple of time a week. He dropped from 145 to 141 lbs. when he first moved down there.
    You did say your friend is retired. That's more work in a week than I do in a month. lol
    Trout don't speak Latin.

+ Reply to Thread