Thread: thomas and thomas , vosseler DC4 reel, float tube

Threaded View

Default thomas and thomas , vosseler DC4 reel, float tube

THANKS BUT NO LONGER AVAILABLE

i have a brand new thomas and thomas helix rod , model 1008S-4, that is a 10 foot, 4 piece, 8 wt rod, never used, with a vosseler dc4 reel loaded with backing and bright yellow rio wf8f line with a 5 ft sink tip line, also like new float tube made by caddis it was a top of the line when i bought it, i only used it one time,
    i actually hate to get rid of any of these items, but i have a 6wt winston lt that i use for just about everything. [not planning on salt water anytime soon], and i am in desperate need of some kind of car, i am on a fixed income and barely get by, so if you have a used car that you are not using, and would like some very high quality fly fishing gear, actually one of the finest rods made now is your chance to own one.
    i am sure someone reasonably close, maybe Pa, west virginia ,indiana, michigan,or KY. has a used car just sitting around, and being a generous soul, would like to make the trade with me, you have no idea how much i would appreciate it. God bless and have a blessed day. i am sitting here hoping to hear from some one. you can reach me at 216 406 1776, or 216 785 3216. my name is bob and am praying to hear from you, hoping for someone to call with an easy on gas older car. thanx for reading this if nothing else NO LONGER AVAILABLE...........................
    Last edited by bobbyneuman; 09-29-2012 at 04:49 AM. Reason: smile, i am also a friend of Bill and Bob 4 those who know