Quote Originally Posted by JohnScott View Post
... the comment was called for. spoof85 asked a question and I gave a candid, honest answer. ( It also occurred to me that he might be looking to change his name to spoof86. You can find a definition of "spoof" in the dictionary. )

I could give you my resume, but I'll just say that if you read my Reader's Cast articles, took a look at the dozen or so Fly of the Week articles I've done, and read the 300-400 Fishing Reports I've posted over the past few years, you'd have a pretty good idea who I am.

In the for what it is worth category, I'm on record on the Bulletin Board a number of times as only fishing for colorblind, nearsighted, dumb and hungry fish. I'm also on record on this Forum as prefering to see flies posted after they have been fished and proven that they will catch fishies.

John

So .... were you spoofing or not, spoof85 ???

I could care less about your resume it is not like your the only one here who has been fishing a while..... It doesnt matter how you justify it, it was a rude comment. The guy makes up his own design, he is obviously excited about it. He takes time to phtograph it and post it...... instead of constructive critisisum you come up with "Blind, dumb, and starving would be a start. " How can you not see that as rude. Around a campfire with buddies, yeah that is funny as hell. For a guy on a message board looking for a little advice that is just rude.