Thread: Michigan FI SIgn Up Thread

Threaded View

Default Michigan FI SIgn Up Thread

Ladies and Gentlemen

This is the official sign up thread for the 2012 Michigan FIsh In. The Fish In will take place from SUnday, June 24 to Sunday July 1 2012. Headquarters again this year will be Gates Lodge, a sponsor here at FAOL. If you are planning on staying at Gates, I would advise you to book early.

We will have a Meet and Greet on Monday Evening around 7pm in the Board Room at Gates. This is a way to meet old friends, and introduce yourself to the new attendees. I am sure that a few fishing locations will be discussed also. We ask that you bring a snack to share and your own beverage.

If there is enough intrest, we are discussing having a "Burn what you Brung" cookout on Friday night. We will have a grill available, and you can cook whatever strikes your fancy. We would also ask you to bring a dish to share. Again you will need to furnish your drinks and table service.

After the cookout, we will have the annual bragging rights casting contest. This will take place in the casting lawn near the entrance to Gates. The type of contest and the rules are still being discussed, but it will be a good time whatever we come up with.

Please reply to this thread with your name and the dates you are planning to attend. Also, please inticate if you would be interested in the Friday night cookout.

See you all in June!!

Brad
    Last edited by Kaboom1; 04-05-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields