Thread: Poems About Loss of Dogs

Threaded View

Lehigh River,Delaware River{upper,middle}Salmon River NY,Niagara River NY,Cattaraugurus Creek NY

Thanks for these stories , I am cryin now as i type this, all i can say is that a dog or for some a pet of some kind is the best friend a person can have ..you can come home an have had a bad or lousy day be grumpy an usually they will be there to greet you, if you feel sick..they know it an will try to cuddle or comfort you, need someone to listen they are all ears, I have two boxers an they are my kids, i come home they give me a welcome each an every day sometimes multiple times a day if i had to go out for a bit an come home ..well their welcome is so full of life an energy i can not describe how they change my mood.since I never had any children to this point they are my kids.
    I cannot for the life of me fathom how some folks can desert or hurt or abuse thier animals> My dogs have made me a better person, and i love them both when they go i will be crushed for neither can be replaced they are their own original being. I dread even thinking of this moment it seems that life is way too short for our four legged friends i would gladly give a few years of mine so i could give them a few more years..they deserve it. I love you Madison { Maddie}my sweetpea and I love you Titan my sweet boy.
    Tight Wraps & Tight Lines
    Rick Wallace
    Last edited by lonewolve; 03-31-2012 at 11:09 PM.