There are any number of diagram sources out there. Perhaps those to found in Darrel Martin's book; MICROPATTERNS (1994) are among the best. He has an entire chapter on furled leaders, and how to make them.

A brief synopsis is as follows: Start at the butt end hook and make the number of prescribed loops around the first peg on the left-hand side and the butt hook. After going around the butt hook for the last time, advance the thread to, and around the next peg on the left-hand side and thenback to the first peg. BE sure to pass the thread BEHIND the first peg and between the thread loops to ensure locking the loops together. Repeat ths process between each set of pegs on the left-hand side. After going around the last peg on the left-hand side, you then pass the thread around the tip peg and down to the first peg on the right-hand side and then back up and around the tip peg, and then to the last peg on the left-hand side and pass the thread through the loop behind this peg and then back to the right-hand side for as many loops as are prescribed for the tip portion. Once this has been accomplished, you then repeat the process for the left-hand side, but progress from the peg the farthest from the butt hook towards the butt hook. You tie off on the butt hook on theh right side.

I do not know how this compares to Kathy Scott's video, as I have never seen it. Skip Shorb taught me how to furl.

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers!