I may not be a guide in the Seychelles, but , I've beat my 2 Helios up pretty badly and they've performed very, very well.
I'm replying late to this, having just returned from a trip where my 6 wt. tip-flex 9' pulled up 200 fish from San Diego Bay, including some bone fish and a 30 lb. angel shark. Also a 10 lb. halibut. Handling fish like those in a float tube requires some major strength, which the Helios has in spades. This rod has landed dozens of stripers to 15 lbs. . I have a 10' 7 wt. tip-flex I use on GL steel which has done incredibly well, also. The oversize REC guides were great for clearing ice build-up, and it's a single Spey cannon. It put about 100 steel and 20 kings and coho on the bank this fall and winter. I plan on using it for stripes and blues this coming salt season. The Zero Gravity line (before the intro of the Helios to it) was notorious for ferrule failure- not so for the Helios. Built to last and the tapers were designed by fisherman, not marketing experts. I don't have tons of disposable income, the Helios rods I have were purchased after some serious casting and research. Pricey, but for me worth it to have great rods. I have some B2x's and XP's these rods have replaced.

Charlie