As you may or may not know, I make furled leaders. I recently got a request for a furled Tenkara line. I have never fished a Tenkara rod, so I am going to ask the experts for a little help. I have furled 4 different lines in different configurations, with different materials. All lines are 10' 6" long. I would like to send the lines to 4 of you that fish Tenkara to evaluate for me.

Here is what I would like. When the lines arrive give each of them a workout, and send your findings/opnions to me in the form of an e mail, After you are done with the lines, send them to the next person on the list. The last person will send them back to me.

For your trouble, I will send each of you the line of your choice in your choice of color free of charge.

If you want to play, post a reply here, and send me a PM with your mailing address. The first 4 folks that post here will be the ones that I will use.

One more thing...plese do not sign up if you are not willing to test these lines soon after they arrive and send them on to the next person on the list ASAP. I don't care if you just lawn cast them, fishing them is not required.

Remember the first 4 get to play!

Brad