OKAY - Last Attempt
Some of you expressed an interest in a 'themed' swap. Well, I'll try this and if it does not get the interest, then I guess I'll simply consider swaps on this site dead.
Theme: Classic* STREAMERS
1. maximum 11 swappers, thereby if full, everyone ties 10 flies.
2. Sign up by March 24.
3. Flies due IN MY HANDS by May 1st (plenty of tying time) so there's no reason to be late.
4. Any flies received after due date will be refused and returned to sender.
5. Flies will be distributed and back in the mail to swappers by May 5th.
6. Please place 'toe tags' on each fly with your name and pattern name on the tag.
7. Place flies in a secure box within an envelop and also include a SASE for the return.
Please post any questions if you have.
* classic = In a book published covering fly patterns of pre-1980, i.e. by Leiser, Bates, about Stevens, Bergman, Herter, etc.
Let's see how this works out.
Looks like a good swap developing.
Only 4 more spaces available!
WHO HAS SIGNED UP!
Gigmaster - Black Nosed Dace Received
texfly - FRS Fancy from Carrie Stevens Received
Gandolf - Llama Received
Allan - Carrie Stevens', Black Cat Completed
ansas(good to have you) - Black Ghost Received
SJO - Bumblepuppy (NOTIFIED HE COULD NOT COMPLETE ON 5/1)
Mr. Blur - TBD. (DROPPED OUT 4/27)
Last edited by Allan; 05-01-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Reason: updating information