My boy AJ has been having some stomach problems. Our original Dr thought they were just stomach bugs, but we got to looking back and realized they were comeing about every 8 to 10 weeks apart. We wound up in the emergency room with him Monday night, he was hurting very bad. I've had stomach bugs before, I'm sure we all have, but I've never seen anything like this. They couldn't figure out what was wrong, at teh ER, gave him some medicine and sent us home. We didn'tmake it out of the building, when he had another spell of it. We have been sent to another Dr, he's a pediatrician and has really ran alot of tests and seems determined to get to the bottom of this thing. We went to Vanderbilt yesterday where they ran an ultrasound on AJ's belly. They found a cyst on his spleen. The cyst is an inch long. They said that was small, but AJ's only 7 years old, so it sure sounds huge to me. Of course we fear the worst, I'm not sure I'm man enough to discuss that yet. He's not in pain and seems to be fine. So we put on a brave face and play with him. They said his Dr would have the results from the ultra sound today. I don't know if we'll hear anything today or not. I'm begging you for your prayers.

Jason