+ Reply to Thread

Thread: prayers needed

Hybrid View

Default prayers needed

My boy AJ has been having some stomach problems. Our original Dr thought they were just stomach bugs, but we got to looking back and realized they were comeing about every 8 to 10 weeks apart. We wound up in the emergency room with him Monday night, he was hurting very bad. I've had stomach bugs before, I'm sure we all have, but I've never seen anything like this. They couldn't figure out what was wrong, at teh ER, gave him some medicine and sent us home. We didn'tmake it out of the building, when he had another spell of it. We have been sent to another Dr, he's a pediatrician and has really ran alot of tests and seems determined to get to the bottom of this thing. We went to Vanderbilt yesterday where they ran an ultrasound on AJ's belly. They found a cyst on his spleen. The cyst is an inch long. They said that was small, but AJ's only 7 years old, so it sure sounds huge to me. Of course we fear the worst, I'm not sure I'm man enough to discuss that yet. He's not in pain and seems to be fine. So we put on a brave face and play with him. They said his Dr would have the results from the ultra sound today. I don't know if we'll hear anything today or not. I'm begging you for your prayers.

Jason
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

Jason,

I will have you, your wife and AJ in my thoughts and prayers. Keep the Faith and know that our Creator is in charge and will protect AJ and guide the Doctor's.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

I'll be praying for all of you. Healing for AJ and strength and comfort for you and your wife.

Prayers for you and yours from Liberty Lake as well.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Jason,
    No need to beg for prayers in this case. My prayers are already offered. I hope AJ gets through this problem quickly and smoothly.

Mark

My prayers are with your son, have no fear God is with him. It sounds like he is in good hands with a doctor willing to do the hard work to get to the real problem. My God bless him, your son, and your family.
    Let No One Walk Alone
    <*)))))><{----------}><((((*>

Prayers sent from Georgia for AJ, you and your wife.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Update:

Dr. Called last night, (I'm so grateful we found a Dr that will do that) All AJ's tests are normal except for the cyst. He's going to show his file to some surgeons. Next step will either be a MRI or wait a couple of months and do another ultra sound. So far, AJ seems perfectly normal and we're trying to hold things together well enough that he stays that way. I feel like we can breathe a little now, although we still don't know any thing.

Jason

Thanks beyond words for all of your prayers
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

+ Reply to Thread