+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dan Craft Service ?

Hybrid View

Default Dan Craft Service ?

guys,

what has your experience been with Dan Craft's service, especially recently if you have used them recently (last couple years or so).

thanks
    Mark

Dealt with Dan Craft for years when I ran a custom rod business.

Every time I had any kind of issue it was dealt with quickly and to my advantage, even if the issue was my mistake.

Buddy
    It Just Doesn't Matter....

Buddy,

how long ago was that ?

thanks for your reply.

m

I've deault with Dan a few times on blanks, most recent time was probably 2-3 years ago but he always was very helpful and quick service. Like I said it's been a few years since I have used Dan for blanks...but I know Randy (Bigdadyrods) deals with Dan all the time, even as recent as a month or two ago and has had no problems he's mentioned to me at all.

Steve

I just got off the phone with Dan a few minutes ago. His # Is: 541-255-3284. He has been in my cell phone address book for many years.
    All my personal rods except for the bamboo rods I make from scratch for myself are built on Dan Craft blanks. I obviously like them over all other blanks.
    I have been dealing with Dan for about 15 years and have never had any problems.

Dan is much like Conranch Hackle, we are not a large company and sometimes our inventory is low. I assure you that if you phone Dan for help or for an order, he will treat you like family. I know that some of the items he sells might be low or out of stock, sometimes. He will tell you if he does not have it and sometimes it is impossible to tell anyone when a supplier would be able to send him one item.

Dan is doing well with his business. When I phoned he picked up the phone on the second ring. He gave me his approval to post his number.

Denny

markgraumlich, sending you a PM about my most recent experience

Dan has been taking longer and longer to answer the phone and reply to emails for about the past 6 months in my experience. I buy a lot of stuff from Dan, and it has given me some cause for concern on a few occasions. Best way to get a response is to use the contact form on his site as a new customer inquiry or pre-sales inquiry if he doesn't pick up the phone. He is a one man show, so I cut him some slack. I hope he makes it thru this economic slump and keeps updating his product lines. HE has some fantastic blanks out there now in the GXT line.

+ Reply to Thread