Two years ago we got new neighbors.
A family of 4.
They moved here from Florida. The Dad stayed in Florida.
A mother and three boys moved in next door.

I met them the day they arrived and since then I have been taking the three
boys aging from 15 to 11 fishing lots.

On all the trips to the streams I interact with the boys. I try to "father"
them a little.

It seemed like the 2 younger ones were really listening.

The oldest....David......

Let me say I am very disappointed in him these days.
He skips school regularly to go fishing or hunting....any excuse to skip school.
So obviously he is doing very poorly in school.
He has been bragging on the way to school when he goes....I give him rides because he is in the same grade is my daughter......He brags about all the classes he gets kicked out of because of his anger management problems.

He is a magnet to the scumbag young crowd in town. Last month he had 2 ...14 years old try to steal his younger brother's medications for attention deficit disorder. He laughed it off. I called the police. He was mad at me for narcing his friends out.

Last Thursday on the way to school he was bragging to me and my daughter how he was loaded with hickies all over his body from his 14 year old girlfriend. He smirked and said she has twice as many as he does and in hidden places.

My daughter just cringed and called him a dumb@ss.....

Yesterday I saw him standing on his front steps.....no shirt......hickes covering his whole chest....He was blatantly smoking right in front of his 2 brother and mother. I could hear his mother lecturing him about not having sex and how smoking was bad for him.

She said all of this with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth.

My daughter just rolled her eyes and told me that David was a lost cause.

Is he?