Thanks for the suggestions thus far guys! I really do appreciate it! I'm definitely going to check out the lodging and fly shop website suggestions to gather as much info as possible for planning the trip. And Longs for Cutts will be my first call in looking at a guided trip!

As far as timing goes we are pretty flexible right now, he graduates mid-May and we could pretty much go any time from then until mid-September. He'll be looking for his first "Real Job" starting the end of May beginning of June so I'll have to be somewhat flexible; from what I'm hearing mid to late July is what I'll tentatively target. The original plan was to drive out with the pontoons, but based on your comments I'll start looking into flights to Bozeman and getting a car. Come to think of it, I think I've got a certificate for a free weeks car rental around here somewhere!

I've always thought of the Yellowstone area as Mecca for Fly Fisherman and am excited to be planning the trip and look forward to catch some new species of fish. There's no Grayling or Cuts to be found in the Driftless Area, our home waters. The best part of course will be spending some time with my son, if only the little $#!# would quit out fishing me!!!