Well, boys, I been outa circulation for several months, just droppin in to lurk a bit from time to time. Been busy with other things, and not much time to tie, or fish. Gettin back to it now, and I see this thread. Well, I'll say, I REALLY enjoy fly swaps. Been in lots of them, and had a good time mostly. My complaint is really only one, and that's swappers being late or dropping out. You gotta take it seriously. I do. I have flies from nearly every state, and all over the world. I catch fish with flies guys in Chile tied.... I truly enjoy this site, and have met fellas I'll correspond with and swap fishin tales and flies with for years to come. Rod swaps too, I really enjoy them, but haven't joined one in a while, 'cause I have more rods than I'll ever need. I hope the swaps continue, and I think, like most things, they kinda go in spells, and we're maybe in a lull now. BTW. I've never gotten a really poor fly in a swap, some maybe a little sloppy, but I often think we're a litttle mor particular than the fish. This much is true... we got some high class members here, and I'm proud to be a part of it. Things change, and I don't particularly like change, but the good folks are why I'm back and why I'll stay.
.......Modoc Dan