+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drawing

Default Drawing

The rod that is being given away looks amazing. I didn't know Elk Horn made bamboo rods. It would be awesome to win for anyone. Good luck to all.

Nick

Are we supposed to fill out the questionaire every month? I thought I read somewhere here that we didn't have to, but only supply our name and email after filling it out once (I couldn't find it in a search).

I don't know. I fill it out every time.

Hi,

The following is taken from the Free Drawing page just above the questionaire (Link at the left). It reads to me that you only have to fill it out once; after that, you can enter the draw every month (but only enter once per month!)

- Jeff

"If you have previously entered our Drawing, just fill out your name and email address. It isn't necessary to fill out the questionaire again. One entry per month please. All duplicate entries are automatically DISCARDED."
    Am fear a chailleas a chanain caillidh e a shaoghal. -

He who loses his language loses his world.

I have one of those rods and I like it alot. I built mine from their blank and it is a sweet rod.

While JC should be the one who ultimately answers that question I do believe that Hextall is correct. Probably a nice idea to update it every time you make a change.

I ask that everyone stop putting their name into the pool so that my chances increase of getting another one (just kidding).

jed

I have an Elkhorn Graphite rod. All parts, 100% are made in Korea. Everything is assembled her in U.S.A. It is my understanding the same for bamboo. IMHO they are extremely high quality, all the way down to the rod tube. If you win you will be one happy camper, er fly fisher. I should be so lucky.

[This message has been edited by Jonezee (edited 23 May 2006).]

I won last Septembers' drawing, & I probably update that questionnaire once a year (if that). I know I did not update it that month, & it clearly states above the questionnaire that it is not necessary to complete it more than 1 time.
    Mike

------------------
    You can call me Mike & you can call me Mikey..Just remember that this site's about sharing!
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

I bought one of Elkhorn's bamboo rods at the Bellevue fly fishing show, 7'6" 4 wgt in a 2/2 configuration. Very nice casting little rod. Lays line out very nicely. When I was buying the rod, Brian told me that the guy who cuts the cane, builds the rod. A real one man show. No matter where it's made, this is one nice casting toll.

REE
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

Dont bother with the questionnaire this month lads, that rod is mine!!!!!!

Steve

Pay no attention to Murphy!! Everyone who has registered MUST do so again. The err um fratistat was disabled or the muffler bearing was looseor something so no one's registration for this month worked. Everyone but me must do it again.
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dyin. Dyin to me don't sound like all that much fun." J Mellencamp

+ Reply to Thread