+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

Default Hello

Musky on the fly is my way of doing things ! Just wanted to drop in and say what's up to you fellows ! Looking for a new vise and stumbled upon this site in my search !

Welcome! You'll enjoy this site. I look forward to hearing more from you!
    David Merical
    St. Louis, MO

Hello and welcome aboard! A couple years back I traded my DK for a NV with someone on this board. Very pleased with the trade. Hopefully you'll have a NV soon enough.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Welcome! This is a great forum. But careful with the "fellows"! There are quite a few fishergals here, and they are terrific contributors!

Chuck

flyfishing4life, welcome to FAOL and enjoy yourself here. As for the vise and which to get, best advice i can give is to go to a good flyshop and try all the vises you can, find the one you are comfortable with. Look for quality in a vise. There is a link to a Ohio flyfishing site andthey do a good comparison of vises, I'm having a ''senior'' moment and can't find it, but I'm sure someone will post it for you. Take care, John.

Quote Originally Posted by Breamchaser View Post
    flyfishing4life, welcome to FAOL and enjoy yourself here. As for the vise and which to get, best advice i can give is to go to a good flyshop and try all the vises you can, find the one you are comfortable with. Look for quality in a vise. There is a link to a Ohio flyfishing site andthey do a good comparison of vises, I'm having a ''senior'' moment and can't find it, but I'm sure someone will post it for you. Take care, John.
    I'll save your hide Bream.....http://www.flyfishohio.com/Vise%20Re..._Shoot-Out.htm

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

Welcome aboard. If you like Musky on the fly check out the Collins River here in Tennessee.

Hi FF4life. Welcome to FAOL from sunny SoCal. Check out the sponsor page for vises. We have some very good sponsors. Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

+ Reply to Thread