This actually happened last year, but I was reminded of it tonight and thought some of you might enjoy it.

Last year AJ decided he wanted to play basketball. I was surprised, cause I knew he had never seen a basketball game in his life, but if he wanted to play that was alright with me. We made the agreement though, that if he started he had to finish. Little did he know.

About the 2nd practice, there was another team there practicing at the far end of the court. They decided to have a scrimage. Now the goals are shorter, but other than that its just like basketball. Of course they are alot more leniant on calling fouls, but still they're playing full court basketball. After practice we started out and AJ told Dana, "Mama, don't sign me up for any more scrimages, there is alot of running to this." lol We still laugh at that. To his credit though, when he found out that is what he was playing, he never once asked to quit, but finished the season and now we've started his second season.

Anyway, I thought it was a good story and might bring a smile to help ward off any shack nasties that may be lurking about.

hNt