Hi All! ... Sorry I've been out of touch. The past year has gone by at break neck speed!!!

Yup, my linkedIn and Facebook profiles seem to be up to date. I guess the worst part is not being free to take out groups on my homewaters in 2012
The challenges and projects I have will be a blast. The Quebec government is trying to develop the North ... I guess my job will be to see that we do it Right!

I've worked with a number of First Nations communities over the past 25 years or so ... The Innuit are just a real special bunch. Friendly, warm hearted and truly in touch with the land. I will get in some fishing and I figure Deanna will have to open a new series ... "Our Man in *Northern" Canada"

I truth, I needed a real reason to get an 8wt 13'6" spey rod .... I'll look over some this weekend in Granby ... but unfortunately, I seem to already be set on the Hardy Zenith

Take care all of you down South ... I promise to not fall off the grid like that in the future. I feel you are all family ... it is a nice feeling!

Tight Lines and Screamin' reels in 2012.