Thread: Orvis Waders, Boots, Rods, etc

Threaded View

Default Orvis Waders, Boots, Rods, etc

Some unexpected events over the last day or so are forcing me to sell some stuff. Some of the stuff is new, never used. Some is used and will clearly state that in the information below. There are photos upon request. Not very good at posting the photo thing. you pay shipping on everything.

Chris McDowell, 7'6" 2pc,2tip, Black Tube, flamed cane.Modified Dickerson 7613 taper. Excellent condition, fished only a couple times. The rod flexes into the butt section. The rod is medium fast.The cosmetics are all around wonderful. Includes the original rod sack, tube, and ferrule plug. $600 plus $25 shipping and insurance to the continental US. All board rules apply.Photos available.
    George Guba Cane Rod, 7', 2pc,2tip, built on Philipson Blank,Dark Cane,Cigar Grip, Tube, Beige Sock. You pay shipping $375.00
    Orvis River Guard Navigator Wader Boots, SZ 11, never seen water. $60.00
    Orvis Standard Chest Pack, not been used at all. $50.00
    Peerless 1A Reel, new, never used.Wulff TT 4wght line, Olive Color. Reel just came back from Corsetti to change to RH wind. $450
    I will have some other stuff for sale as well. I have not used this site very much for selling items, only used the site for following the wonderful conversational threads. Sometimes selling as individuals change mind, thats how it goes!
    Last edited by bloomie; 02-01-2012 at 12:29 AM.