Thread: I did it anyway. Went and bought my license with trout/salmon stamp.

Threaded View

Lehigh River,Delaware River{upper,middle}Salmon River NY,Niagara River NY,Cattaraugurus Creek NY

Nighthawk,Lastchance
    Hell id be all for paying more for my fishing and hunting licenses here in Pa,If both commissions would just set the price higher an get it over with they could quit whining how they have no money, its a wonderful privledge an pastime of two interests i extremely enjoy, we in the states are very fortunate to have all the access we do to our woods an waters...only have to look across the ocean to see how what we enjoy for a pittance is over there only avaiable to those with title or money be it in england scotland or europe, for most folks here if they had to pay to fish like they do overseas an with the beat system of things where you can only fish a certain section or hunt a certain area in a ceratian manner,maybe only dryflies never nymphs, or everything you land you have to keep ect ,they would be apalled let alone they would probably not even have the means to try or to access the great outdoors.God Bless the USA,we aint perfect but we are still the best place to live.
    Tight Wraps & Tight lines
    Rick Wallace
    Last edited by lonewolve; 01-22-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: spelling