+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Everyone

Nice to see you here again and yes, we'd love to see an article or story *S* Happy for Dave, I haven't heard from him in a few months, so glad to see he found a lady!

Let me see what I can come up with in a week, or so, Dee.
    "When we stop chasing thunderbirds, what else is there?"
    Roger Emile Stouff

Amongst the Mangroves of West Central, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Flats View Post
    ...so, what's been a goin' on in the salty area?
    Well, in between fronts the fishin' ain't so bad. This time of year though it's front after front after front after .....

Great time of year for fishing but you have to cross your fingers that a front isn't blowing through and the wind isn't howling!!
    "Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~ Edward Abbey

NewTyer 1 Guest

I would suppose that if noone has used your old name that the owner of the sight might be able to do something to help you out. Anyway, nice to have a Saltie here. I'm looking forward to getting lots of info, as I am going to be taking on SW fishing in the near future. Welcome back and if you do get the website up and running please post it. Best regards

Palm Bay, Florida/Rock River Wyoming, USA

We'll have to stop at the shop next trip down your way and by all means go for those shad. My favorite place is about a 1/4 to 1/2 mile down from the County Park at Hatbill off 46 but watch that first drainage ditch if you go as it's muckkkkkkky! Thigh deep if you miss the trail! If the water's not too high I just walk down for the first 200 yds then wade on down. If you hit it right they wear your arms off!
    Good Fishing,

Chuck S (der Aulte Jaeger)

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved"

http://fishing-folks.blogspot.com/

DAVE MARRIED! Wow. I thought he swore off that concept after his divorce. Glad to hear he and you all are doing well.

jed

+ Reply to Thread