+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Everyone

Hybrid View

Default Hi Everyone

Yep, it's me, Flats Dude, or just "Flats" for short (since I don't think I can re-register using my old handle. To let you in on what's going on, I'm now at Travel Country in Altamonte Springs, Florida. We've opened a fly shop!!! Been working on this for about a year.
    Anyway, not too much going on on the east central coast, except for Mosquito Lagoon has been yielding some decent trout and redffish. American shad are running up the St. Johns River, but I haven't been out yet. Maybe this coming Monday.
    Deanna, how are you doing? I'm post a bit more coming up. Lots of new faces...
    "When we stop chasing thunderbirds, what else is there?"
    Roger Emile Stouff

ooops, I see the farandaway site is still here at the bottom. I'll remove it later...Roger, Larry and I put it to bed this year.
    Roger Emile Stouff

Well, well, well, the ol' saltie's back! Hi Gary!! Good to have you back & anxious to hear how things are going for you down there. There are still a bunch of us old dogs here. I'm still catchin' the H outta those saltwater bluegills up here in Ohio, so come on up!
    Will you be writing an article or few?
    Mikey
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Hey Mikey!!! Things are finally stablizing around here...I think. Gotta love those saltwater bluegill!!! I haven't written in a while, but I might. I will need to speak with Deanna, probably. Haven't talked to Micus in years, last I heard he ran off to a desert somewhere!
    Roger Emile Stouff

The last I talked to Micus, he had become a Montana "troutie" headed to the Middle East (I seem to recall it being College/University affiliated). I did get some type communication later, but I haven't been in touch with him in a long time either.
    Does the fly shop have a website?
    Mikey
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Mike, the shop within the store doesn't, but the store does...
    http://www.travelcountry.com
    Roger Emile Stouff

+ Reply to Thread