Thread: Stand up at the plate and give it a go!

Threaded View

Default Stand up at the plate and give it a go!

I have been a part of FAOL since October 1997, and over the years FAOL has taught me, most of what is important in being a "Fly Angler"!

Country (U.S.A.) is going through some very hard times, but currently there is a light at the end of the dark tunnel we are in....hopefully that light will become brighter (hopefully it is not a freight train heading our way) as we near the other end of the tunnel.

Right now we need those members who know how to write to write for FAOL, we need the writers (that are still part of FAOL that use to write for FAOL) to step up to the plate and give it another go!

The FAOL members who have been around awhile but have never submitted an article to FAOL, should give it attempt. I know my first articles were somewhat amateurish, but LadyFisher printed them. That cause me to do better with each new article that I submitted to FAOL.

FAOL has sponsor, but no real advertising on the site....FAOL has been on the Internet for 14 years and 5 months. That is a long time, and most of that time there was a new issue of FAOL every Monday morning...

Stand Up At The Plate and Give it a Go!!!! ~Parnelli

PS: I just submitted another "Tying Tip" article, but I really would like to read someone else's ideas on just about any topic that includes fly fishing..... FAOL has always welcomed new voices to the dialoge about fly fishing....FAOL is a 'The Fraternity of Fly Fishers', it says so on the masthead of the main page....
    Last edited by Steven McGarthwaite; 01-23-2012 at 06:35 AM.
    "Everyone you meet in life, give you happiness! Some by their arrival, others by their departure!" ~Parnelli