Too busy to take a couple pictures right now, and too excited to stay on task, but will post photos soon... In today's mail there was a large cardboard envelope. There was a Reeve's pheasant hen skin... neatly barred, but nothing really special... Two rooster silver pheasants that are incredible with complete tails and they are special!

Containing my excitement so far is no problem... But... Next into the light was a mature white swan skin! For tying full-dress Atlantics it is going to be exceptional!

And then there was something I expected almost nothing of, but it was offered too cheap to pass... Literally $12... A whole India Blue peahen skin. I have messed with quite a bit of them before and most are only marginal for tying... This one is unreal! The entire rump has perfect spey feathers, soft enough to wrap as they are with fibers to 3"! And beautifully speckled! Soft hackles on the neck are glossy green speckled beauties and the large wing, shoulder, and tail feathers will make fantastic married wings.

Sorry for the gloat, but they just made my day!!!
art grinning