I feel compelled to compliment Mr. Beatty. I had some problem, of which I forget exactly what it was....a few months ago. I contacted Al and he offered to send me a new part for free! This is a part that is "SOLD" as an accessory that you would normally pay for. I had already purchased said part and messed with it a lot. He just offered to send me another one! On HIS nickel! I politely declined as i was able to remove the super glue and fix my part back up.

Now old tinker bell here broke my Danvise this morning! Vise now totally non functional because I broke the rotation part that the bearings mount on.

Emailed Al Beatty just in hopes he had the spare part and could sell me one. He simply emailed me to send him my address and he will send me the new part....free! On HIS nickel again! No cost for the part or the shipping and handling! Now that is a vendor you want to do business with! For sure.

Now I do not want to indicate that it is always a lifetime gurantee on things from his website. That would be far too costly for him. So I wouldn't want to just depend on this kind of favor ALWAYS. But he sure stepped up to the plate for me. My vise will back in business in a few days. Thanks to Al and his generosity.

I didn't purchase a dang thing! Just asked if I could buy the part...if he happened to have one. Because he sells them as new....there is no real reason to expect he had that exact part as an extra piece. But he is fixing me up anyway.

N I C E

BTW I have seen a lot of requests for which vise. Now that there is an extension for the Danvise...it has become my favorite vise to tie on. And I have about 6-7 others to compare to.

Apologize for length of message...but really wanted to say some good words for Al Beatty and his business. Made my day....year.
Jim