+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Contrary to.........................

Well there ya go ! Sometimes things aren"t all that they seem at the moment... I am very glad in the field the rod IS what you wanted or at least you found something in it that may even be better... oh and congrats on the large trout..
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

On this topic...Can I throw a couple more USA rods I have been privileged to try. Allen Fly Fishing has TWO USA made rod. One built right here in UTAH called the ICON and the other being made back East...the new Xa2. Please take a look at these if you can.

Hey stranger, good to see you posting. It's been awhile. Nice follow up to your original post on the subject.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Hey TF,
    Also GREAT to hear from you. I DO promise we WILL meet at Moss Landing ( Phil's) for a seafood dinner and a brew or two ( subject to your schedule/convenience ) on our next trip to Carmel. Our usual trip thataway is in late March ( also subject to our host's convenience). In any case, stay well till them ( and then some).:>)

Mark

+ Reply to Thread