+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hatches Magazine

1602 NE 180th Ter Smithville MO 64089-9120.

Default Hatches Magazine

Anyone get their 2012 subscription yet? When I subscribed last year I got the three year subscription, I also by mistake renewed it in September for 1 year. I have yet to get the magazine. I've sent emails and called and left I've gotten no response.

I'm in the same boat. I love the mag and their website. Working as a campground host in Wyoming, I usually had worries about things getting lost in the mail at the end of the summer. So I bought my issues in a flyshop when they came out in late summer or early fall. I didn't see any in flyshops before I left, so I ordered it in mid-Septermber. It has not come yet. I emailed, also, about early November to see if there was a problem with my subscription- No Response. A lot of Inviduals on "Flytyingforum.com" were reporting having subscription problems. One of the moderators was listed as a possible source of help. I PM'ed him. No reponse either.
    This is a FANTASTIC MAGAZINE and I would like to support it- BUT! I noticed there were lots of copies in Shops, Book stores, etc the past several years, but the availability through these sources has dropped sharply this fall. I remember FLY TYER went through a period of problems similar to this for a year or so in the past. I hope what ever the problem is it remedied. I did subscribe again in hopes it will arrive- I think it is that good. But this will be my last attempt to subscribe.

They are still advertising their print subscription as of late Dec.

Hi guys,

I had a subscription problem with "Hatches Magazine" (my fault) This is the e-mail address that I used to get it straightened out.

will@hatchesmagazine.com

Will replied rather quickly and we got it sorted out.

HAPPY NEW YEAR,
    Gene

Will just got out of the hospital with some surgery problems. Hopefully, he will be back and moving around. It's not an excuse but Will does have a huge plate that he keeps full. Try the email given and see what is in the pipeline.

Randy

+ Reply to Thread