I have owned and still own several Scadden Pontoons. The pontoons are USA made , not many companies can say that anymore. I had the 11'6" 12" diameter Cardiac Canyon for 10 years and finally sold it with no leaks..ever. I really like the U toons now however. They are more stable than any dual pontoon. When wind blows you do not turn sideways, you stay nice and straight. I now have the Outlaw X5, the Assault XX, and the Rnegade. The X5 uses the same frame as the Sky. Great frame! A lot of extras available as well like the Magnum rear deck, sweet! They have 16" diameter toons but the U shape makes them able to haul much more weight. The tuff outer cover is awesome. As I said, I have owned NFO for close to 20 years and NEVER had a leak. I might add, I am a stillwater junky and I am on the water at least 3 days a week during soft water.

The other nice thing about the frameless models is the weight. Very easy to pack. And for me, nothing beats bladderless. River Rafts have been using them for years.

As for your question, the Sky is a sweet ride, but I would look at the U models, or even the Assault.