Quote Originally Posted by MTWFF View Post
Anyone have any experience with the Renzetti Presentation 2000 Vise. Am looking at getting 1.

Wayne
Wayne, I have one...bought it on this site. I wanted one specifically so I could get the jaws' axis of rotation exactly even with the hook shank. No complaints on the Seller, but the adjustment nearest the vise's jaws is impossible to get really tight. It moves, and I'm never tying anything bigger than a sz 10. If I snug it up any more I'll either strip the head of the allen head screw, or break the vise arm itself... I've written to Renzetti about the problem twice via the "Contact Us" area of their website, but have never received any response whatsoever. So, I can't recommend it. I also contacted Renzetti a third time, about a particular part for a Traveler that I have. Never heard back on that one, either. So across a two-year span, my own experience is that Renzetti's customer service via their website is awful. I'd bet that others will laud Renzetti's customer service. If so, I'd love to know how they get a response.