+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHEN will we get a new chat room????????

Blog Entries

Angry WHEN will we get a new chat room????????

To prevent myself from getting banned here I will not use the words I am thinking to describe just how awful the chat room software is.

Please, Deanna, can you replace it with something, ANYTHING, that actually works? Virtually everyone who uses that room is [deleted] sick and tired of the constant moofies. ALL THE TIME. EVERY NIGHT.

I distinctly recall hearing something about new software coming several months ago.

Dennis

Dennis,
    It is so very frustrating to try and have a conversation when you get booted out and in at random. I had heard that a new program was promised quite a few months ago.

Are there any hosts left?

Steve

Pleeeease.

I am the only host still active in the chat room and I have to agree with the above comments. Please get us a new one!!

Gents, I agree with all of you. It getting so frustrating that it becomes a chore to chat with the current software. I think I will just set on the sidelines until something...anything is done. Catch you all later

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

I've only gone in a few times but always wonder what did I say to get the boot? It is a little unsettling if you don't know what's going on.
    "I often do not start fishing until the cool of the evening..."
    Norman Maclean: A River Runs Through It

I'll be fishing with Brad; let me know when the new room is good to go.
    mcsteff

It sounds like, "Houston, we have a problem". Suggest someone within FAOL Admin look into this before the disgruntled become ghosts of Christmas past. Please.

Allan

Folks, I have offered to host the chatroom on Tuesday evenings, 7-9 PM Pacific Time. I'll be there tonight, barring unforeseen happenstance. I hope to see lots of people there and we'll give it another shot. Maybe if more people occupy the chat something good will happen. The topic that I will be involved with will be warm water fishing. Basically it will be about bass, crappie, bluegill & perch, but the sky is the limit. If you want to talk about trout (I love trout fishing) that's fine. Saltwater fishing, night fishing or high mountain pack in fishing is also within purview. Camping and dutch oven cooking is also one of my favorite subjects. Fly tying too. If we demonstrate to admin that there is still plenty of interest in the chat, then maybe some fixes will be forthcoming. I would hate to see something good disappear just because it stumbled for a while.
    C'yall Tonight.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Haven't been in the chat room in a long time, last time I was in over a year ago it worked ok.

+ Reply to Thread