+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paloma Vise (need jaws)

Hybrid View

Default Paloma Vise (need jaws)

A retired friend broke the jaws on his Paloma vise. Would anyone have an extra set they'd be willing to sell?

Please email if you have something and I'll put you in direct contact with him.

Thanks ahead of time for any help you may offer.

Moderators: If this post in the wrong place, my apologies and please move as required.
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne.

"When you know, to know that you know, and when you do not know, to know that you do not know - that is true knowledge..." Charlie Chan (author Earl Derr Biggers ...Behind That Curtain 192.

Never heard of a Paloma Vise. Do you have a link with a picture?

Could not find a thing on a Google search.
    Good fishing technique trumps all.....wish I had it.

This vise in question is probably a "Pamola Fly Lathe," not Paloma. Long out of production, so good luck finding parts. FWIW, the mfr contact info I've seen is: Brewster ("Bruce"?) Newton @ Pamola Fly Lathe, P O Box 435, Upton MA 01568, ph 508-529-6086

Interesting thread discussion here...

http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.p...ic=61859&st=15

Yes - Pamola not Paloma. Sorry for the confusion and frantic Google searching trying to help. My friend said the manufacturer has past away so spare parts are not an option. I'm hoping someone has one laying around unused that might be able to help.
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne.

"When you know, to know that you know, and when you do not know, to know that you do not know - that is true knowledge..." Charlie Chan (author Earl Derr Biggers ...Behind That Curtain 192.

+ Reply to Thread