Thread: Tomorrow We Lay United States Army Soldier Willima D. Reichwein, My Friend, to Rest.

Threaded View

Default Tomorrow We Lay United States Army Soldier William D. Reichwein, My Friend, to Rest.

On 02DEC11 we will lay my friend and brother at arms William David Reichwein to his final rest in the arms of the Lord. It's going to be a tough day. I am typing this with a lump in my throat. I keep expecting Bill with that big lanky body of his to come loping across the warehouse floor hollering "Private Bridges what the H*E*L*L are you doing to my Army!"! Then an exchange of salutes followed by both of us bellowing HHOOAAHH! so loud that the people around us wet their pants! I miss seeing him in his white jeans, white cotton shirts and bleached out Boonie hat.

Here is the guest book and obituary for Bill. Please feel free to sign the book and light a candle for this wonderful dedicated United States Soldier. Klick on the small pictures of bill and his girls for a bigger view. They are awesome.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/penn...&pid=154826821

The obituary:

http://obits.pennlive.com/obituaries...&pid=154826821

I cannot express to you all how sad I am but at the same time how proud I am of Bill for his dedication to our Brothers and Sisters at arms. Rest in the arms of He who created you Bill. I will see you on that great parade field in eternity sometime soon brother. Farewell for now my brother at arms!
    Last edited by Nighthawk; 12-02-2011 at 03:07 PM.