Thread: nucanoe

Threaded View

As John has stated, I have been using a 10' NuCanoe for over 3 years and I feel they are great. The new Frontier 12 is one fantastic boat! They have taken all the suggestions for improvement from NuCanoe owners and put them in the Frontier 12 and made a great boat better. I have already committed to purchasing a Frontier 12 as soon as they are released for sale. The main thing you need to remember is that the NuCanoe is not a kayak and it is not a canoe. It is a cross of both of them. The NuCanoe will not turn over. It will lean over and dump you if you lose your balance, but, it will not turn completely over. You can fill it with water and still paddle it to shore. You can install swivel seats and you have more room and freedom of movement in it. The NuCanoe paddles as easily as a kayak but provides more you more room to move around in it. You are not confined to one sitting position. You can stand up in it if you prefer. You have more storage area in the NuCanoe. The NuCanoe is a fishing machine not a weekend run the rapids with your friends boat. Please watch all the videos on the link I am providing to see how stable this Frontier 12 is.

I love my NuCanoe and use it for what it was created for and that is to fish out of it and be able to access areas on a river or lake that other boats cannot get to. Please view the following link:

http://www.nucanoe.com/frontier/videos/
    Last edited by WarrenP; 11-22-2011 at 12:40 PM.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.