Thread: RESPITE - Native waters - Nov 21, 2011

Threaded View

Default Native Waters

It is good to see a new "Native Waters" article on FAOL. I have always enjoyed reading whatever Roger Stouff would write in his weekly "Features Section -Native Waters"!

Roger Stouff wrote 95 "Native Waters" articles for FAOL, from January 2004 through June 2006, when there was a misunderstanding that cause Roger Stouff to leave FAOL. Capt. Gary (Flat Dude) Henderson also left FAOL and continued to write at Roger Stouff new website http://www.farandawayonline.com/

Roger continued writing, and started his own website http://www.farandawayonline.com/

I have been a reader of this new website.... and recommend it to all members of FAOL as another great place to visit and read some excellent articles.....

I also stepped down from my "FAOL Tying Tips" because of misunderstandings, but I too have returned to FAOL.

There are many "FAOL" columns that have become inactive over the years....which is really a shame. But I continue to saving all of them onto my computer....

Hopefully we can put bygones aside, and start anew.... with new readers and writers. ~Parnelli
    Last edited by Steven McGarthwaite; 11-21-2011 at 03:56 AM.
    "Everyone you meet in life, give you happiness! Some by their arrival, others by their departure!" ~Parnelli