I just wanted to add a bit to bluegill's assessment of the Caddis Navigator and I must say that at first I had a hard time aligning everything properly with the navigator as bluegill said, BUT the kicker is, as long as your halfway careful deflating it, it pretty much never has to be done again. I use an electric pump to deflate as well as inflate and tubes are so much easier to pack and stow when properly deflated. That goes for any tube. The only fishcat I've owned is my pontoon boat and I will say the craftsmanship on it is better than most of the Caddis stuff I've used, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a higher degree of quality in their tubes as well.

The only real difference is price in the end and what you wish to spend. I will say this, if you go with the Navigator and take the extra 15 minutes to align everything nicely, you won't be dissappointed. I stand by what I said earlier, it was the best tube I had used until I went to the pontoon. One thing to add though, I've had zipper problems on two of the caddis products in the past, though the company I bought from quickly remedied the problem both times at no cost to me.

The very first time I float tubed a ranger asked me why I didn't have a pdf with me that day and pretty much it just didn't occur to me. Stupid ... stupid ... stupid. That one lapse could've cost me. That was years back and I still feel dumb for doing it. He also informed me that it wasn't law, but it was a good idea... I couldn't of agreed more. I've never been out without one again, nor will I.

Jambalaya