I know I have posted and asked prayers for this several times and I hope no one is tired of me doing so, but I'm asking for your prayers and well wishes one more time. I feel a little guilty asking, we're not sick or lost loved ones like some on here and I know they need our prayers more, but I know I serve a Lord big enough to handle all those requests and this one too.

Dana has been working a temporary job at a company she loves, but it is a 80 mile commute one way and with the wear and tear on our car and gas prices, well to be honest she hasn't made any money, we've only gained experience and she's kept busy. However, we have hoped and prayed that she would get hired full time in one of the positions where she would get to work from home and only have to make the drive once a month for meetings and such. She found out this morning, she gets to take the test for one of those jobs Tuesday and interview for it on Wednesday.

Lord knows we need this, we've already went alot further than we ever thought we would or could, but finally, finally we see some light at the end of a tunnel. I thank you all from the very bottom of my heart for all the prayers and well wishes in the past and just beg for your patience and continued prayers a little longer.

Sincerely,
Jason