Thread: Some Lake runs

Threaded View

Default Some Lake runs

Today I fished one of my favorite places. I met a good friend in the parking area. We were going to swinging some leach patterns, streamers and marabou speys. It started out a little slow no pulls through the first fishy run we tried.In the second run we fished we each had a pull but no fish. We then tried the next run, I had a fish on the hang down when I started to strip in my fly for the next cast. It was a nice 7 lbs Brown he put up a decent fight. A little while after the Brown I hooked what seemed to be a nice Steelie, but with a of slap it's tail and it was gone. Then we moved to another spot on the river. I fished the run to the lower end where I hooked another fish from the head shakes I could tell it was another Brown. After a little while another Brown came to hand a twin to the last Brown caught. I hooked another 2 fish in the run which I never seen. In all a nice day on the river. CarlB50 http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/a...B46/photo2.jpg http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/a...B46/photo1.jpg
    Last edited by CarlB50; 11-07-2011 at 12:00 AM.