Thread: I got to see and try the new NuCanoe Frontier!!!WOW

Threaded View

Default I got to see and try the new NuCanoe Frontier!!!WOW

Folks you won't believe the new Frontier 12 boat that NuCanoe is coming out with in January! They are touring the country showing dealers their new boat for 2012 and they were here this past Tuesday and I got to try one out and it is just amazing what this model will do. My 10' NuCanoe has been great and the only thing I would not do in it was stand up. My knees are not what they use to be and neither is my balance, but, in this new model, it is very easy to stand up and there is no struggle to maintain your balance. I was able to stand, fly fish and paddle standing!! It is just wonderful!! Now I guess I will have to save up my pennies and plan on getting one after the first of the year when this model is available. You can even run a trolling motor and be standing up! They have changed the interior and made more room for your feet. They even have a rod storage area and I put an 8 1/2' fly rod in it with no problems! The seats are on 2 channels where you just losen to knobs and slide the seats where ever you want them. The seat track is great and you can even mount other accessories in it.

They have really come with a great boat and here is a link to the videos that were made here. I put this boat to the test and am on some of the videos so just excuse my ugly face and look at what you can do with this new Frontier 12 NuCanoe. After the first of the year I hope to have a Frontier 12 loaded in the back of my Nissan Frontier truck!! Perfect...I almost forgot, it also is self-bailing! Water will drain out from the inside of the boat as you use it through two outlets built into it. Now there will not be any water around your feet! Just an amazing fly fishing machine and I will own one!! : )

http://www.nucanoe.com/frontier/videos/
    Last edited by WarrenP; 10-27-2011 at 02:36 PM.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.