If anyone donated anything to my tying class and did not get an email letting you know that I got it, it's because I never got your package. Plese let me know so I can try to track it down. My email is philbonnel@gmail.com.

I also wanted to let everyone know what's going on with the class. As ALWAYS (when it comes to the military) there were some changes made to our schedual. Some of the guys in my squad went to differen't shifts and different days off... So, it didn't work out as I planned to have a "class", however I've been able to work with them one on one which is OK... means more tying for me There is only one or two guys that originally wanted to that I haven't been able to get together with... but it will happen sooner or later. If you would like to see flies that I've been working on, you can go to: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...s/144375323203 I've tried to get the guys to let me take pictures of their flies but they always tell me they will next time, when they get better.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a great new year... God bless.
Phil Bonnel