Everyone, as always, THANK YOU very much for being a huge part of me being able to give this calss. I recently found out that some friends from Capital City Fly Fishers in Jefferson City, MO have donated 6 kits. I want to send a BIG THANK YOU to those nice folks. As far as any particle supplies I need, I want to tie several types of flies and get them comfortable working with many different kinds materials. I think we are going to start out with a Wolly Bugger, some kind of foam popper, Some streamers, Clouser Minnow, a dry fly or two, midge, and probably a pheasant tail nymph. I might try a deer hair popper but spinning deer hair is not one of my strong points. Also might depend on what most of them plan on fishing for. Once they have a good idea of what they are doing, I'm going to let them pick what they want to do and if they have a question I'll be there to help them out. Lately there have been more and more people coming up and telling me they are wanting to take a class. I'm going to see what we get and go from there. If I have to turn people away, I will have another class and by then if the first group knows that they are going to continue to tie I'll have them get their own stuff... which I know several are already planning on doing. I think this is going to be great for our sport and I thank all of you for being a HUGE part of it. There's no way I could have made it this far without everyones help.