+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures from Arrowhead Ranch fund raiser dinner/live auction

Default Pictures from Arrowhead Ranch fund raiser dinner/live auction

Jack Hise, my wife and myself attended the Arrowhead Ranch fund raiser dinner/live auction tonight and it was just great! Arrowhead Ranch is doing so much for the boys living there and I cannot praise them enough for all they do for the boys. I took several pictures and I will apologize up front for the poor quality. I may not be able to take pictures, but, I can catch fish with a fly rod!! : )

This picture is of something I received tonight and I am so proud of it! I was not expecting this and it is something I will display on my wall in my fly tying room and I am so very proud of it. It is something, that without all the donors from FAOL who contributed to my request for donations for the boys, would never have happened. I am so thankful to all of you and very proud. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH...

There were over 300 people to show up:

We had live Blue Grass music and it was great:

We had lots of good food:

This is a picture of all the fly rods and spinning rods hung up on the wall of the new storage area:

This is one of the 3 lakes built for the boys. It has a swimming area and stocked with bass, crappie, bluegill & catfish:

Did I mention we also had dessert:

There were over 50 items donated for the live auction. This is just a sample:

I watched these boys for over 30 minutes trying to figure out how to tie a tie. I just had to take a picture:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU - Your "giving" has done so much for me, the boys and Arrowhead Ranch. May God Bless you one and all....
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Warren,

Congratulations on your recognition award. You are doing a wonderful things.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

TyroneFly,

Thanks, but, I could not have done anything without the help and support of the fine members of FAOL. I had hoped to get the boys to register on FAOL and become members, but, the administration at Arrowhead said that they do not allow the boys to have any access to the Internet which I understand. Arrowhead Ranch administrators really protect these boys from morning to night and I hope that one day the boys, when they become men, will look back and appreciate all the hard work and love that they were shown at Arrowhead. Arrowhead Ranch is doing a wonderful job with the boys and they appreciate all the help and donations they receive. The Director stated tonight that none of the parents of the boys at the ranch were being charged any money for the boys living there at the ranch.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

What a wonderful place!

It's a wonderful thing you've done Warren. I'm happy to be a part of a family that has helped so much. You done us all proud.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

A well deserved recognition of all your fine work for Arrowhead Warren!!
    When you can arrange your affairs to go fishing, forget all the signs, homilies, advice and folklore. JUST GO.

Great job my friend!

Be safe

Steve

Blog Entries

Congratulations Warren, Very well deserved. You have enriched the lives of many.

It is very nice of them to recognize your efforts. Hang your head high my friend.....and priase God.

Bob

Congratulations, Warren. You deserve to be recognized for your dedication to molding our youth. Keep up your good work. Do you need more fly tying materials?
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread