Jack Hise, my wife and myself attended the Arrowhead Ranch fund raiser dinner/live auction tonight and it was just great! Arrowhead Ranch is doing so much for the boys living there and I cannot praise them enough for all they do for the boys. I took several pictures and I will apologize up front for the poor quality. I may not be able to take pictures, but, I can catch fish with a fly rod!! : )

This picture is of something I received tonight and I am so proud of it! I was not expecting this and it is something I will display on my wall in my fly tying room and I am so very proud of it. It is something, that without all the donors from FAOL who contributed to my request for donations for the boys, would never have happened. I am so thankful to all of you and very proud. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH...

There were over 300 people to show up:

We had live Blue Grass music and it was great:

We had lots of good food:

This is a picture of all the fly rods and spinning rods hung up on the wall of the new storage area:

This is one of the 3 lakes built for the boys. It has a swimming area and stocked with bass, crappie, bluegill & catfish:

Did I mention we also had dessert:

There were over 50 items donated for the live auction. This is just a sample:

I watched these boys for over 30 minutes trying to figure out how to tie a tie. I just had to take a picture:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU - Your "giving" has done so much for me, the boys and Arrowhead Ranch. May God Bless you one and all....