Just a note to say thank you to all who attended the CWFI. While the turn out was intimate, I trust a good time was had by all. Speaking for myself, it was a pleasure to fish with old friends and to meet some new ones. I only wish the weather had been a little more cooperative saturday night. As per usual the facilities at Oasis Park were stellar, and all the hot shower I wanted for only a quarter. The fish were not as cooperative as I would have liked for my friends at the creek, however the gents who accompanied me to Stan Coffin Lake on Saturday had all the bluegills they could handle. We had a real gigglefest. Thanks again to Ron & Vicki, Ladyfisher & Castwell, Mac & Annie, Kerry Stratton and family, Robert & Sons (I hope your boy is feeling better), JeffW, Z, Mark Killiam, Angus, Richard, and to Darc at the Desert Fly Angler, for insuring he had some of those fine little extended body BWO's on saturday.
I look forward to next year. Remember, you can always email me if you're going to be in the vicinity for what little I know or for a tour of my very unproductive secret fishing spots. Oh yeah, and JeffW needs a tent stake mallet for Christmas so he quits making fun of my 3/4" wrench.

------------------
Cary Morlan

Living my dreams one day at a time