+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Idaho Fish-In 2012

Lightbulb The fishies are on ...

... adult October Caddis, among other things, at least in the upper stretches of the Lochsa.

For additional information on conditions and flies, check out today's post on my Lochsa thread on the Fishing Reports Forum.

John
    The fish are always right.

Saturday AM and the front room floor has stuff all ready to load into the truck. Kenny & I will do that during one of the college football half times this afternoon. Both of the dogs are getting quite excited, they know a trip is pending and even though I keep telling Pistol, yes you get to go, she has been left at home so many times I do not think she completely trusts me.
    We plan on taking off for Lowell around 9 AM tomorrow, so should be arriving sometime after noon.
    Some are already down there I am sure. I have the sign in board and will place it in the Rumpas room for all to use. REE also sent me the FAOL Banner so it will also be hung someplace.
    Am getting excited just like a 2 year old kid. I am sure that is OK because I know I actually am still a kid when it comes to fishing.
    Hope to see a lot of old friends down there and make a few new ones.
    Am taking my laptop so will be doing my Admin work from down there. I might not be quite as active on line while down there because I am going fishing.

Denny & Pistol

Lady and I will be there on Monday. Save some fish. Jerry

Reporting from Lowell, ID. Trip down here went well. Got good gas mileage, thankfully because of the high price. ouch!!
    Kenny & I have our big tent set up, ready to go fishin tomorrow. Have talked with several of the members that arrived earlier and all have been catching fish. The water appears a bit lower than
    what I remember from years past. There is a bit of smoke/haze in the air but not too bad.

I will report back in tomorrow night.

Denny

Monday and we fished The Selway after driving as far as the road goes, hiked another 2 + - miles farther. Fishing was great but both of us are beat. We both got some pic so will show them when I do the after FI report. Those I have talked with tonight gave the same report. Good Fishin & catchin.

Denny

Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread