Thanks to Ladyfisher and all others for the great welcome back! The Chez-its!!!! How could I forget Betty and the Chez-its! I've worn out the old excuse of "I'm over 60 so i get a pass," will have to come up with a new excuse. Also will check out the Jack/Brad story and see what they have been up to on this big trip they are on.

Will have to check out the "Jack/Brad" trip here soon. In talking to a buddy I hear my beloved Cumberland River has taken a huge hit of late. Seems the Wolf Creek Dam repairs are still on-going and with the low water levels in the lake, combined with the summer heat, we had a major fish kill. Don't know the particulars but was told upwards to a 70% kill.

mcsteff; When you were in Frankfort you were about 40 miles from me, and I know James well, in fact know exactly where he lives.

Again thanks for the great welcome back and will look forward to getting back into this sport.
Will be going to the MI Fish-in next year, if the creeks don't rise, and look forward to seeing familiar faces once again.

Tight lines!