cholcomb,

Although my profile shows a member date of 03-26-2011, I've actually been a member since about 2000. I'm guessing that over the course of those years I've been in and/or hosted a total of about 3 dozen Swaps from this site and maybe a few dozen at other sites. So I think I have a decent understanding about Swaps. I'm guessing that the lack of response to Swaps right now can be attributted to any combination of several things: 1)time spent fishing not tying; 2)family time with kids home or travel; 3)tight money; 4)general lack of interest; 5)general situations of life that crop up; 6)lack of interest in specific swap 'themes'; 7)other.

The one you are hosting may just be: Wrong timing (in several aspects), wrong theme at the moment, lack of attention span by the audience, people busy with other things right now. Regardless, things should pick up once we get into Fall. Then it'll peter out till the New Year and pick up again until about July/August when it'll slow down once again. Sorta like a natural ebb and flow. So don't be discouraged. Maybe come the winter you'll be saying that you don't have enough time for all the Swaps going on!

Allan