JC if this is in the wrong place then I apologize please move it where it belongs. I have been married to my wife for 34 years and she is the reason I get out of bed in the morning. About 5 years agon while on the job my wife had a case of large boxes fall on her head and caused a disk in her neck to blow and created (for lack of better words) a acorn on her brain stem. The docters say that because of its location it is inoperable and told us due to the acorn she is going to die. They even went on to describe how she would die. For 5 years the reallity has been put in the back of our minds and the other day it raised its ugly head. My wife fell and I went over to help her up. She looked at me and said " I know you are my husband but I don't remember your name" It was a good 10 min before she could remember how to walk. This is stage 2 of the symtoms. Soon she will permently forget how to walk, use the bathroom etc. eventually within 2 years she wil forget how to breathe and will die. I am 53 and she is 50.
To night when the kids are all in bed and when you and your significant other are settled down for the night turn to him or her and just say I love you. When you pray thank the lord for the time you have together and for him bringing the 2 of you together. appreciate what time you have you may never know when it will be gone.